We provide a mobile treatment bed and other necessary equipment in order to bring our services to you!
Home visits are particularly useful if:
- You have a lot of pain and find it difficult to get to the clinic.
- You have difficulty with mobility around and outside the house.
- You do not drive, rely on family and friends for transport or you are not safe to use public transport.
- You are busy and time is an issue for you.
The following physiotherapy treatments can be offered in your own home or a residential setting:
- Manipulation and mobilisation, joint mobilisation and massage therapy.
- Electrotherapyg. ultrasound.
- Rehabilitation following an operation e.g. hip or knee replacement, spinal surgery.
- Rehabilitation following a period of illness or a hospital stay e.g. mobility and walking practise, improving strength and balance, regaining independence and addressing confidence.
You do not need a doctor’s referral for a physiotherapy home visit – simply. Phone the clinic on 0877097178. There are no waiting lists and we can usually see you within 24 hours if necessary. Home visit appointments last up to 60 minutes depending on your requirements.